– SHORT AND WIDE OUTLINE FOR A COMFORTABLE RIDE.
– THIN RAILS FOR A BOOST IN MANEUVERABILITY.
– ROUND/PIN WINGER TAIL IMPROVING CARVING AT HI-SPEED
The Firemove is known for its plug and play and superior feel from the first time you try it; early planing, acceleration, maneuverability and a lightweight feel over the water. Once you step on it you’ll instantly feel confident and will never get tired of this magic board.
The rails of the Firemove have been thinned down, up to the point of being thinner than a Hardcore wave shape,
a real boost for maneuverability and foot steering ease.
This year we added 2 new shapes to the line, the 135 and 155 lts in order to expand the range and meet heavier sailors needs.
Firemove E-Tech Y25 Specs
|VOLUME (lts)||LENGTH (cm)||WIDTH (cm)||WEIGHT (Kg)||FIN SLOT||FINS (Included)||SAILS RANGE|
|100||232||68||8.4||Tuttle Box||RRD Freeride 36||5.2 - 7.0|
|110||233||74||8.8||Tuttle Box||RRD Freeride 38||6.0 - 7.4|
|120||234||79||9.2||Tuttle Foil Box||RRD Freeride 40||6.4 - 8.0|
|135||236||85||10.5||Tuttle Foil Box||RRD Freeride 44||6.8 - 8.4|
|155||240||87||TBC||Tuttle Foil Box||RRD Freeride 46||6.8 - 9.0|
Firemove E-Tech Y25 Fin
MFC LIQUID PRO G-10 TUTTLE HEAD
Firemove E-Tech Y25 Range of Use
– All sizes come with wide winger tail and a wide rounded diamond compact nose shape.
– Specific hydrofoil resistant deep tuttle FOIL box on big sizes (120, 135 and 155) and tuttle fin box on small sizes.
– Multiple straps set up: outboard for blast and jibe; inboard for added maneuverability or hydrofoil use.
HD glass epoxy skin on top and bottom with glass crossed fibers laminated.
Glass epoxy skin top and bottom.
Our strongest technology, the E-TECH is made for those entering or starting windsurfing.
Suitable for schools and centers that want maximum durability.
On the deck it combines 2 glass layers of 300gr and 400gr together with the Wood 0,6 mm
which is the most resistant material available.
The bottom has a thick glass layer of 450 gr and reinforcements on both nose and tail for maximum impact resistance.