– WIDEST RANGE OF USE IN OUR LINE
– PLUG AND PLAY FEEL FOR ANY LEVEL OF USE
– PERFECT BALANCE BETWEEN POWER AND MANEUVERABILITY
The Vision Y25 provides a versatile, easy to use, responsive,
and predictable kite that will allow an effortless progression in all disciplines.
The overall turning speed and movement throughout the window identify this kite as a fast yet respectful machine,
able to lead you to the apex of your progression, whether is about freestyle, wave or simply stylish freeride.
The direct feel on the bar together with its consistent power
and stability will make you feel totally in control and linked to the kite in zero time.
Overall, the Vision Y25 is top choice to simplify your life by having one kite that can do it all, all without effort.
RRD Vision Specs
– Size: 5m2, Wind Range: 18 / 37, Weight: 2.01kg.
– Size: 6m2, Wind Range: 17 / 34, Weight: 2.25kg.
– Size: 7m2, Wind Range: 16 / 31, Weight: 2.45kg.
– Size: 8m2, Wind Range: 15 / 29, Weight: 2.54kg.
– Size: 9m2, Wind Range: 14 / 27, Weight: 2.74kg.
– Size: 10.5m2, Wind Range: 13 / 25, Weight: 3.09kg.
– Size: 12m2, Wind Range: 11 / 23, Weight: 3.46kg.
– Size: 13.5m2, Wind Range: 10 / 18, Weight: 3.50kg.
– Size: 15m2, Wind Range: 9 / 16, Weight: 3.82kg.
WIND RANGE in Knots for a kiter of 75 Kgs of weight.
RRD Vision Range of Use
– Internal and external extra reinforcements on every leading edge panel.
– 45 degree leading edge reinforcements panels. – Leading edge seam protection.
– Bridle anti-tangle device. – Radial reinforcements.
– 3-strut construction with additional rounded Kevlar reinforcements.
– Double Dacron reinforcements on the middle strut.
– Techno Force™ Double Ripstop.
– Quick Air flow Valve for easier pumping and deflating with special moulded protection cap.
TAKE A CLOSER LOOK TO ALL THE FEATURES IN 3D VIEW
RRD Vision Technologies
We are passionate about combining quality, technology, strength, and artisanal design that is functional and accessible to everyone in watersports. We make products that we love, that last, and that can be used by everyone, not only the elite watersports enthusiasts.
We pride ourselves in using the latest technologies combined with creative design, added reinforcements, and genuine Italian style: this is what RRD stands for. We do not cut corners when it comes to our equipment. In fact, where our competitor’s equipment is weak, RRD equipment is strong.
The watchwords for RRD are style, quality, and strength following the pure Made in Italy vision, supported by the continuous commitment to research and development. Using the best available materials and production processes, combined with the meticulous attention to detail, we create aunique piece of equipment with character, harmony, and performance.